Mathematics Graduate Student Organization
|1. To promote cohesion amongst the diverse graduate student groups in the Department of Mathematics.
2. To assist graduate students in obtaining funds for travel to conferences.
3. To encourage social interaction between graduate students and undergraduate associates in the Mathematics major, and with faculty.
4. To promote mathematics to the NMSU community through seminars, talks and outreach programs.
5. To present a united position in regard to Department and University plans, policies, and regulations that affect MGSO members.
6. To provide support for any other needs or activities deemed appropriate by the leadership and membership.
Charter expiration date September 2013
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.