Power Engineering Graduate Student Organization (PEGSO)
|1. To discuss various issues and new developments in the field of power system engineering.
2. To invite distinguished speakers from praivate industry and other universities.
3. To arrange field trips for qualifying membrs to national conferences related to the electric utility industry.
4. To assist members in the pursuit of full-time employment upon graduation.
5. To serve as a source of contact between alumni of the Electric Utility Management Program, current graduate students, and faculty.
6. To assist members in the pursuit of their individual research work.
Charter expiration date September 2013
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.