Circle K International
|1. To emphasize the advantages of the American-Canadian way of life.
2. To provide an opportunity for leadership training in service.
3. To serve on the campus and in the community.
4. To cooperate with the administrative officers of the educational institutions of which the clubs are a part.
5. To encourage participation in group activities.
6. To promote good fellowship and high scholarship.
7. To develop aggressive citizenship and the spirit of service for improvement of all human relationships.
8. To afford useful training in the social graces and personality development.
Charter expiration date September 2013
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.