Muslim Student Association
|The MSA seeks to establish a divinely guided community which believes in Allah, enjoins good, forbids evil, promotes righteousness, and forwards these ends:
1. To disseminate Islamic knowledge among Muslims for the purpose of strengthening their commitment to Islam as a complete way of life.
2. To give better understanding of Islam through campus activities conducted by Muslim students.
To take appropriate steps towards unity of action among Muslims.
3. To strengthen the relationship and brotherhood among Muslim students themselves and give continuous aid in a various number of aspects, some of which include academic assistance, possible financial assistance, residency, emotional support, improving Islamic understanding, and any other possible assistance which the Association is capable of giving.
4. To strengthen fraternal bond between the Muslims in Las Cruces and develop relationships and a better understanding between Muslims and non-Muslims on and off campus.
5. To foster cooperation with other Muslim organizations.
6. To present Islam to non-Muslims so as to help them understand its message and teachings.
Charter expiration date September 2013
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.