English Graduate Student Organization
|1. The EGSO will provide a forum to address the common interest of English graduate students.
2. The EGSO will serve to foster communication among English graduate students and faculty.
3. The EGSO will provide a communication link to other universities.
4. The EGSO will encourage academic excellence through forums, colloquiums, and so forth.
5. The EGSO will foster an environment to maintain professional skills.
6. The EGSO will serve as a link between the graduates and the university/Las Cruces communities.
7. The EGSO will provide avenues for supplemental travel funds to English graduate students at New Mexico State University.
Charter expiration date September 2013
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.