NMSU Chapter for Women and Minorities in Computing
|1. To increase the number of female and minority students in computing fields at New Mexico State University.
2. Improve the retention of female and minority students enrolled in computing majors at New Mexico State University.
3. Promote the advancement of females and minorities in computing fields in employment and education.
4. Provide a forum for the exchange of information pertinent to female and minority students in computing fields who are enrolled at New Mexico State University.
5. Develop a working network with area schools to encourage female and minority students to enter computing fields.
6. Promote professional advancement for females and minorities in computing fields by fostering cooperation among industry, government, and the academic and professional communities to improve educational and employment opportunities.
7. Provide advising and financial assistance to female and minority students in computing fields.
Charter expiration date September 2013
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.