Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
|1. Increase the number of Hispanic engineering students at New Mexico State University.
2. Inform the general public of technical contributions and achievements of Hispanic Americans.
3. Promote advancement of Hispanic engineers in employment and education.
4. Encourage improvement of the quality of education and promote programs that prepare students for technical careers.
5. Increase the number of Hispanics entering the field of engineering and/or science related fields.
6. Develop and participate in programs which industry and educational institutions that benefit students seeking technical careers.
7. Provide a forum for exchange of information pertinent for Hispanic engineering/science students enrolled in New Mexico State University.
Charter expiration date September 2013
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.