Society of Physics Students
|1. To encourage and assist students interested in physics to develop the knowledge, competence, enthusiasm, and social responsibility that are essential to the advancement of physics.
2. To stimulate interest in advanced study and research to physics.
3. To develop friendship among physics students and faculty members.
4. To promote public interest in physics.
5. To provide liaison between students and the member societies of the American Institute of Physics.
6. To recognize high scholarship and potential achievement in physics among outstanding students by means of Sigma Pi Sigma membership.
Charter expiration date September 2013
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.