NMSU Rotaract Club
|1. To develop professional and leadership skills.
2. To emphasize respect for the rights of others based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
3. To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve.
4. To recognize practice and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities.
5. To develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems and opportunities in the community and worldwide.
6. To provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote international understanding and goodwill toward all people.
7. To hold fundraising activities in order to develop more Community and International services.
Charter expiration date September 2014
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.