English Undergraduate Student Organizaion
|1. To provide a forum to address the common interests of English undergraduate students and faculty.
2. To foster communication among undergraduate students, graduate students and faculty.
3. To encourage academic excellence through forums, colloquiums, undergradate reading, etc.
4. To encourage growth within the department.
5. To explore and encourage growth of financial resources available to undergraduate students.
6. To promote communication within the university, the community, and other universities.
Charter expiration date September 2014
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.