Student Social Work Association
|1.To promote interaction among students, faculty, University administration, and community and social service agencies.
2. To involve students in the administration of the Social Work program.
3. To establish and implement grievance procedures for Social Work students.
4. To establish and sponsor special campus and community oriented fundraising activities and projects on a regular basis.
5. To make it possible for interested students to attend seminars and workshops pertinent to Community and Social Services in the advancement of the Social Work Profession.
6. To establish and implement recruitment of students into the Social Work program.
7. To support and uphold the values and ethics of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW)>
Charter expiration date September 2014
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.