Plant and Environmental Sciences Graduate Student Organization
|1. The purpose is to further the educational, professional, and practical aims and goals of graduate students in Agronomy & Horticulture. This organization will also voice concerns and problems encountered by graduate students and bring these issues to the attention of the Department of Agronomy and Horticulture.
2. To raise funds for projects concerning graduate students in the Department of Agronomy & Horticulture.
3. To provide a means of assisting graduate student travel to professional meetings for promotion of professional development.
4. To provide a vehicle for graduate students to become better acquainted with fellow graduate students in the department.
5. To increase communication and understanding among graduate students and faculty.
6. To represent Agronomy & Horticulture graduate students to the New Mexico State University Graduate Student Council.
Charter expiration date September 2014
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.