|1. To promote a forum for discussion and due consideration of matters of concern to member organizations.
2. To emphasize cooperation between member fraternities.
3. To serve as a liaison between member fraternities and the University community.
4. To serve as the governing legislative body for member fraternities.
5. To develop standards, policies, and procedures relating to member fraternities.
6. To facilitate effective communication and cooperation between the Greek community, the University faculty and administration, other clubs and organizations, the student body, and the Las Cruces community.
7. To protect and promote the interest of Greek organizations.
8. To provide desired services to and for member fraternities.
9. To endeavor to act in accordance with national Interfraternity Conference and Fraternity Executives Association resolutions and policies.
Charter expiration date September 2014
Click here to return to the List of Chartered Student Organizations.